To participants of the Fest
Welcome to the Delegation Services section of the OC website. Here you will find the key information to ensure your smooth preparation for University International Sports Festival 2023 in Ekaterinburg.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the participants%
- The Festival format provides for the competition among university teams, not among countries.
- There are no participation fees. Accommodation, food and beverage and transportation between the Festival venues are provided for free.
- Entry quotas for each sport are determined by the Organising Committee and specified in the Regulations.
- From one university, no more than one team is allowed to participate in each sport.
- Full-time students and graduate students at universities studying under higher education programmes, as well as graduates of universities in 2023, regardless of their citizenship, are allowed to participate in the Festival.
- Athletes aged no younger than 17 years old and no older than 25 years old inclusive (born 1998-2005) are allowed to compete.
- An athlete has the right to represent only one university and/or the United Universities team.
The Organising Committee has drawn up a special information bulletin to help future participants to become more familiar with the competitions format and the venues.